Keeler D-KAT Digital Applanation Contact Tonometer.
Manufactured in the UK to the same exacting standards as all Keeler products, the Keeler D-KAT delivers reliability and ease of use.
- LED display and internal electronics for the fast accurate measurement of IOP, (intraocular pressure).
- Available in both R-Type & T-Type options.
- R type can be fixed to the slitlamp.
- T type is removable and is convenient to use on multiple slit lamps.
- With less moving parts, the D-KAT is more reliable, accurate and recalibration takes just seconds.
The Keeler Digital Applanation Tonometer (D-KAT) is an instrument intended for measuring intraocular pressure to aid in the screening and diagnosis of glaucoma. It uses the 'Goldmann method', by measuring intraocular pressure from the force required to applanate a constant area of the cornea.
- Your Keeler D-KAT will come with all the items you need.
- Each unit contains a calibration arm and a re-usable tonometer cone.
- You will also receive a guide plate or connection post depending on your choice of D-KAT.