Manual Phoropter Takagi VT-5
A precise and labour saving tester, offering the highest performance.
- Aesthetic design
- Smooth operation for testing myopia and astigmatism
- Cross cylinder and rotary prism provide the widest field of view
- Employs an unique mechanism in convergence system
- Testing range greatly widened by the big selection of auxiliary lenses provided
- Greater precision and durability provided with the oil less bearings
- High-grade coating executed on all surfaces of lenses
- Easy, one touch level adjustment
- Wide range of adjustment of 48mm through 80mm and easy to read scale in 1mm graduation
- Adjusting Sphere Power Readings - Adjustment can be made exactly from -19.00D to +16.75D in 0.25D steps and the sphere power rapid feed dial allows rapid eye examination per ±3.00D. With accessory lenses, it is possible to read up to ±0.12D. Also, the auxiliary lenses ±10.00D(option) are available to extend adjustment range up to -29.00~ +26.75D.
- Adjusting Cylinder Power and Axis - The cylinder lens graduated in 0.25D steps allows adjustment up to 0 ~ -6.00D and with accessory lens -2.00D, it is possible to extend adjustment range up to -8.00D. The cylinder axis can be adjusted up to 0°~ 180°in 5°steps. Each adjustment can be made rapidly with two knobs on the same axis.
- Cross Cylinder (±0.25) - The cross cylinder loop, through a special mechanism synchronized completely with the cylinder lens axis control knob, automatically rotates to a corresponding axis each time you change the cylinder lens axis.
- Rotary Prism - The readings can be taken accurately up to 20△ in 1△ scale graduation. Also, the click stop permits you to measure horizontal and vertical strabismus and heterophoria. Using both right and left prisms makes you possible to take readings up to 40△ test eye balance.
- Convergence System - Precision measurement is possible with lens setting to suitable angle for near testing (by closing the convergence lever inward) as well as distance (by opening it outward). This converges the optical system coincident to the convergence of the patient’s eyes and the patient can always look through the correct optical centres. Thus, this unique system insures perfection in testing.
- Corneal Aligning Device - Through the sight, align the corneal vertex of the patient and set the patient’s cornea in correct position (at 12mm from the view tester lenses). Measurement should be made at ”0” position of the scale.
- Near Point Scale and Chart - The scale is graduated in “lnch”, “Centimeter” and “ Diopter”. It can be set at distance you like for use and when not in use, it can be stored in standing position. The Near Point Chart contains a rotatable disc with 12 kinds of tests at both sides. The scale is 67cm in length.
- Forehead Rest