- Auto-alignment and auto focusing makes the operation quick, smooth and easy. The operator can select whether to operate in full-auto mode, semi-auto mode and manual mode.
- Comparing with our former model, the auto-tracking area has been expanded twice, both in the vertical and horizontal axis.
- To obtain accurate and reliable data, measurements are initiated only when the best condition between the NT-3000 and the patient is identified.
- A safety stopper has been incorporated to prevent accidental contact of the eye with the air nozzle.
- For the purpose of power conservation and screen longevity the monitor is switched off after five minutes of inactivity.
- The first reading is performed with minimum air pressure by the automatic shut-off system. In subsequent readings, the APC function will be activated to make the puff softer than the first reading. The puff can be controlled according to each patient's eye.
- The measurements starts when the eye is fully open to obtain accurate and stable data without disturbance of the eyelash.
Nidek NT-3000 Non Contact Tonometer
Call for more information:
Are you interested in this item?
Would you like some more information?
Looking to buy more than one item?
Call us today on 01527 501077 for more information on this product and our package deals
VAT and P&P
All prices exclude VAT, installation & delivery if appropriate (added at checkout). Errors & omissions excluded
- Images displayed on product pages are for illustrative purposes only. Any equipment that is displayed on items such as combi units, for instance, are not included with the product.
- New products which come complete with items such as chairs, may be subject to a choice of variation options, i.e. chair/colour. Please call to discuss your options.