The 36th Congress of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) will take place between the 22-26 September 2018 in the Reed Messe Exhibition and Congress Centre, Vienna, Austria.
Hanson Instruments partner, CSO, will be exhibiting their new products at the conference and have organised two days of “Speech at the booth” events. In these, leading ophthalmologists will be talking about their experiences of using CSO products and illustrating how to make the best use of all the new technical advances. You’ll find CSO in Hall B booth 413. This year Hanson Instruments Medical Sales Executive Pete Downing is attending, and you can meet him on the CSO stand. The booth keynote speakers are Arthur Cummings on “Assessment of challenging cases with a new generation of diagnostic devices” and Dan Reistein on “Applications of epithelial thickness mapping”. The full Speech at the Booth schedule can be viewed here http://csoitalia.it/app/public/files/ckfinder/files/Invito_vienna_2_FACE... .
CSO is an international leader in diagnostic ophthalmic instruments for over fifty years. CSO has recently enlarged its plant with new production lines and by increasing the R&D sector with new engineers and software developers. CSO Quality System is certified in accordance with the ISO9001 and ISO13485 standards.
Innovative CSO products include:
- COBRA+, a new fundus camera which is very easy to use & quick for glaucoma screening.
- SIRIUS - a leading combination of a Scheimpflug camera together with a corneal topographer with many additional features including dry eye assessment.
- All CSO slit lamps and the endothelium microscope PERSEUS have been completely renewed by changing to greener, LED sources.
- OSIRIS – a new high specification aberrometer with real time measurement of the ocular wavefront.
- a new high specification aberrometer which works with the PWS
- The OCT MS-39 - an anterior segment OCT with a very high technological specification.
There is a full ESCRS conference programme of educational sessions taking place throughout the four days. For more information about the event, to register as delegate and for help with organising accommodation, visit the ESCRS website on http://www.escrs.org/vienna2018/
For further details about the venue, visit http://www.messecongress.at/lage/?lang=en