Biometry and Ultrasound
Ocular ultrasound, also known as ocular echography, "echo," or a B-scan, is a quick, non-invasive test routinely used in clinical practice to assess the structural integrity and pathology of the eye. It can provide additional information not readily obtained by direct visualization of ocular tissues, and it is particularly useful in patients with pathology that prevents or obscures ophthalmoscopy (e.g., large corneal opacities, dense cataracts, or vitreous haemorrhage)
Combining the proprietary software of the B-Scan Plus and its unique probe electronics, the B-Scan Plus, from Accutome, is the only portable High Definition B-Scan. From extensive worldwide research at leading facilities across the globe, the development team at Accutome have created an easy to use and reliable unit for quick patient scanning and information transport.
The B-Scan Plus® proprietary software combined with unique probe electronics makes it the premier, portable high definition B-Scan.
- Image is everything — 0.015 mm resolution is among the highest in the medical industry
- State-of-the-art probe design — sharper, more focused images due to the elimination of signal loss
- Unsurpassed data analysis — contains 12 useful measuring calipers
- “Smooth Zoom” Technology — 2x full image zoom without distortion of real-time or captured scan
- Portable — Use with the 4Sight or any Windows based laptop or PC
- Never Miss an Image — Unlimited film loop recordings
- Share Information Easily — Adaptable document transfer via EMR, email or printer
- Master in Minutes — User-friendly interface makes user manuals and quick start guides unnecessary
The A-Scan is the single most effective solution for measuring and calculating all of your patients and refining your surgical outcomes.
- Immersion and contact modes
- Industry leading resolution
- User-friendly interface
- Less patient chair time — faster measurement capture*
- Automatic alignment detection and sclera recognition eliminate marginally aligned scans
- Share information easily — adaptable document transfer via EMR, email or printer
- Modern third and fourth generation formulas including the Hoffer®Q, SRK/T, Holladay, Haigis, SRK II and Binkhorst II as well as new post refractive formulas
- Optimized lens constants for superior surgical outcomes
- Streamline your patient data — patient data is passed between modalities for quicker patient flow
The Accutome 4Sight 4 in 1 Ultrasound Combi Unit, A Scan, B Scan, UBM & Pachymeter, is a single solution for ophthalmic diagnostics by combining an A-Scan, B-Scan, UBM and Pachymeter in one, easy-to-use platform.